Wooden Cork Frames for Moss Pictures are very suitable to be mossed with Premium Moss, Flora Moss and Moss Flakes, both for wall- and table decorations.
And this is how you can easily use our Wooden Cork Frames to Moss-it-yourself:
1. If you use Premium- or Flora Moss to Moss-It-Yourself, then sort the moss with the bushy side up. Depending on each tufts' thickness, pick 2-4 of them with your hands. If you use Moss Flakes, then assemble them into tufts as well.
2. Then cut the tufts into a regular size (depending on your taste, between 5-8 cm) by ripping or cutting off the roots.
3. Then place the Moss with one hand on the cork area while with the other hand you press a Mossing Peg inclined from the side into the lower part of the Moss tuft and the pointed side into the cork plate, so that the Moss tuft is fixated.
4. Afterwards you can still correct the position of each tuft of Moss by carefully pulling the Mossing Peg out and re-fixating the tuft of Moss.
In the Moss Nursery you can learn the necessary knowledge for creative design with Icelandmoss.
- Basics about Icelandmoss
- Mossing-techniques for Mossing-it-Yourself, both Moss pictures and Moss Walls
- Carrier Systems for the creation of suitable bases
- Creative Workshop offering many ideas for your own project
Icelandmoss / Reindeermoss is not included.
The stated measurements may vary by up to 3% due to process tolerance.
The stated amount of Moss is an average value and may vary depending on the density of the Moss used.